Bond to compete in MX-5 Cup at Mosport


Courtesy the Russ Bond Agency

UXBRIDGE, ONTARIO The Russ Bond Agency, Inc. is proud to announce that RBA owner Russ Bond will compete in the Mosport Father’s Day 200 weekend in the SIRIUS Satellite Radio Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by Hankook Race.

“I got the call while gardening - maybe I should have left that part out - from Mazda USA asking if I'd like to drive in the MX-5 Cup race at Mosport next weekend,” an excited Bond said. “I have watched the series before and wished I could be a part of it, and now thanks to Greg Young of Mazda Canada, Jeremy Barnes of Mazda USA and BSI Racing, I will get that chance next weekend.”

Bond had recently completed the second annual Inside Track Motorsport News’ tire test using one of the new MX-5’s. “In stock trim, the MX-5 is a great car as I found out while doing the tire test for Inside Track. BSI Racing is known for putting competitive cars on the track, so I really can’t wait for next weekend.”

To follow MX-5 Cup race action live via the web, go to
www.mx-5cup.com, click the event button under the 2006 schedule menu and then select the “Live Timing and Scoring Link Brought to You by SCCA.com” link in the middle of the page.

For other information, including a weekend schedule, race grid, full results and race recap, visit
www.mx-5cup.com.

For a daily schedule of the Mosport Father’s Day weekend, visit
www.mosport.com.